Canon C5250 Printer Drivers Download – The C5235 and C5240 have first-copy-out instances while in the 5. 4 seconds in black-and-white, 8. 1 seconds in color. The C5250 and C5255 have periods while in the 3. 9 seconds in black-and-white and 6. seconds in color, all rather outstanding. All four models have an excellent power-up time of 31 seconds. This differences with several moments on several comparable equipments.
How to Install Canon C5250 Printer Drivers
How to Install Canon Printer Driver
It isn’t difficult or complicated to learn how to install Canon printer drivers. As long as you are willing to spend extra time, following the directions will be super easy. Here are several ways that you can give a try when you want to do it.
Managing the USB Printer
This method applies to both Mac and Windows computer.
- Just follow the installation guide that should come with the printer. If you don’t have it, go to the manufacturer’s official website and download the PDF from the support page.
- Connect the printer to the computer. Make sure that your printer is also connected to the power outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Just wait for your computer to detect the printer and install it. This should happen automatically for the newer devices. It’s also an excellent idea to activate the internet connection so your computer can download the necessary files.
- If you have the older types, you need to install the driver – which should be available along with the printer. But if you don’t have the CD, you can always download the driver
- Run the driver. The printer should be able to work just fine now.
Managing the Network Printer
- Keep in mind that the network device is trickier than the USB type so make sure that you follow the installation guide from the manufacturer. Each type and brand may have different methods so consult the guide.
- Connect the printer to the network.
- Access the Control Panel. When your printer can be connected to the network, you can use Control Panel to install it.
- Choose ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Click ‘Add a Printer.’
- Click on the option ‘Add wireless, network, or Bluetooth device.’ Your Windows will start scanning for the detection.
- You will see the list of the wireless printer. Choose the model you use.
- When asked, install the drivers. If you are connected to the net, click on the option ‘Install Driver.’
What if you want to install the network printer on Mac?
- Follow step 1 and 2.
- Click on your Apple menu and choose ‘System Preferences.’
- Go to ‘Print and Fax.’
- When you see ‘+’ button, click on it so your computer can search for the new device.
- You should see Default tab. Choose the printer from there.
- Go to ‘Add, ’ and the printer will be automatically installed on the OS X.
Supported Operating System (OS)
Download Canon C5250 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows
Download for Mac